Tuesday, May 15, 2007

hmm.

First post.
To be honest, I'm not good at all with this blogging stuff. I try it out for awhile, then I forget about it. Not intentionally, just because I'm a forgetful person (well, sometimes). I even have my own website called Hearterfly, but it's such a mess. I haven't had time to fix or update it. Pretty sad.
But anyway, I really don't like sharing my personal life with people (especially if I don't know them), but then, what's the point of having a blog, right?
Well, there really isn't much to say... except that I'm 19 years old, pregnant, and engaged. That's what's going on in my world right now. I have all these emotions and feelings: scared, happy, sad, anxious. It's pretty overwhelming. I never would have thought this was going to be my life a few years ago. I would have dismissed the idea of the whole thing, especially being pregnant. I don't regret anything so far. Everything in my life is taking place and sometimes it doesn't turn out the way I'd like it to be, but I'm happy with it. I honestly can't complain. I'm due sometime in December. My boyfriend and I are very excited about the whole thing. Seeing him happy makes me even more happy.
But blah, blah, mush, mush that's enough for today.

Hopefully, I don't forget about this blog
xoxo, s

No comments: